Whether you have been swimming with us for years or your goal of 2017 is your first triathlon, it’s now time to think about leaving the pool and your winter training behind and to get out into the lake.
- The daylight hours are longer.
- Air temperature is rising.
- Water temperature is on the up, and our trusty thermometer is reading between 14-16 degrees.
- All sessions are getting busier and its great to see so many regulars returning.
- Our new Miami Beach style life guard tower is taking shape and providing us with a better vantage point helping us to keep all our swimmers safe.
At Bray Lake Open Water Swimming Centre we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere and welcome triathletes and open water swimmers of all abilities.
The popularity in triathlon and open water swimming is ever increasing and our Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead based Open Water Swimming Centre is looking forward to welcoming you to Bray Lake for the coming season.
Need some coaching? Get in touch with The Triathlon Training Centre who offer swim coaching and training at a variety of levels at Bray Lake.
Need a wetsuit? Get in touch with our swim wetsuit partner Hire a Wetsuit.
Have a question? Give us a call. The centre is open 7 days a week and we are alway happy to chat.