Whether you have been swimming with us for years or maybe you just like the idea of swimming out doors, maybe youre doing your first triathlon, whatever your reason the water is lovely at the momnet so waste no more time and get out there now.
- Despite the shortening daylight hours we are still open, check the current timings for opening times.
- Air temperature is not so warm but lets hope that changes soon.
- Water temperature is still holding 18 degrees. Not as warm as it has been but still warm enough.
- All sessions are busy with newbies and regulars all enjoying the water.
- Our new Miami Beach style life guard tower is finally finished and providing us with a better vantage point helping us to keep all our swimmers safe.
At Bray Lake Open Water Swimming Centre we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere and welcome triathletes and open water swimmers of all abilities.
September - last evening swim will be 28th September. Opening times as follows for September:
- 09th September 06:00 – 09:00
- 10th September 06:00 – 09:00
- 12th September 06:00 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:30 (last swimmer in at 19:00)
- 14th September 06:00 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:30 (last swimmer in at 19:00)
- 16th September 06:30 – 09:00
- 17th September 06:30 – 09:00
- 19th September 06:30 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:00 (last Swimmer in at 18:30)
- 21st September 06:30 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:00 (last swimmer in at 18:30)
- 23rd September 06:30 – 09:00
- 24th September 06:30 – 09:00
- 26th September 06:30 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:00 (last swimmer in at 18:30)
- 28th September 06:30 – 09:00 18:00 – 19:00 (last swimmer in at 18:30)
- 30th September 06:30 – 09:00
- 01st October 7:00 – 09:30
We will try and continue midweek early morning swims through October while there is demand times will be 07:00 – 09:00 while there is still demand. Weekends will also continue until further notice from 08:00 – 09:30.
The popularity in triathlon and open water swimming is ever increasing and our Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead based Open Water Swimming Centre is looking forward to welcoming you to Bray Lake for the coming season.
Need some coaching? Get in touch with The Triathlon Training Centre who offer swim coaching and training at a variety of levels at Bray Lake.
Need a wetsuit? Get in touch with our swim wetsuit partner Hire a Wetsuit.
Have a question? Give us a call. The centre is open 7 days a week and we are alway happy to chat.