How to Book Online
To book a swim please follow the instructions below.
Before you can book a session, you need to make sure you have a valid registration either as a Friend of Bray Lake or a paid membership.
How to Register
To access the registration site, from the home page of our website please select the orange ‘Online Booking’ button.
For those who have never used the Lake before you will need to complete a user registration so that you can book online. Please select New User and then Friend of Bray Lake and complete the registration, agreeing the terms and conditions is the last stage.
If you have completed a user registration previously then you are ready to book online. Please follow the ‘How to Book’ instructions below. Your password is the one you entered during registration. There is a forgotten password linhould you require it. If your user registration has expired you, will be taken through the renewal process once logged in.
If you have not used our online registration system before but have a Bray Lake card then please select Existing Customer Without Password and fill in the details. You will then be sent a password via email that you can use to log in.
If you are previous customer but have not used our online registration system before and do not have a Bray Lake card then please either email or call us and we will supply you with a password.
For anyone having problems logging in or accessing a password please contact us and we can help. Please do not create a new user as this causes issues on the system.
How To Book a Swim
All swims must be pre-booked online and Friends of Bray Lake can book up to 7 days in advance, paid members can book up to 10 days in advance.
To book a swim session please follow the below instructions
- From the swimming website home page click on the orange ‘Online Booking’ button. This will take you to the booking site.
- Select Existing Customer with Password and log in.
- Once logged in click on Book a Session in the left-hand column.
- Select the date you would like to book a session.
- Click on the session time you would like to book. Swim sessions are 1 hour long.
- Check the session date and time are correct and click Book Session
- On the next page please click Continue
- On the basket check the session information is correct and click Confirm
- Click the box next to the session information in the Pay column and a tick will appear in the box. Click continue.
- Click Continue
- This will take you to the WorldPay checkout. Please enter your details and proceed with the payment.
- Please do not close the browser window until you have returned to our booking site, as your booking will not link to our system.
- Once booked you will receive a booking confirmation email with the session information.
Please note ONLY those with a pre-paid swim card, BTS, Evo or Cold Stream Guards membership can leave the Pay box unticked on the payment page.
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booked swim, launch and hire sessions are not refundable.
- Any cancellations of pre-booked swim, launch or hire sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
- For any pre-booked swim, launch or hire sessions that you fail to attend, which were unpaid, you will be charged the full session amount. This will need to be paid within 7 days, otherwise you will not be able to book any future session, until the payment has been received.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found on Bray Lake website.